Guangzhou Jujin Technology Co., Ltd. strictly in accordance with ISO requirements, internal quality control. Components or external assistance processing components purchased into the factory, before storage by the inspector’s sampling or full inspection, found that the pass rate does not reach the national standard requirements immediately returned, and the test results in writing for the record. The storage and use of components is also in strict accordance with the following requirements：
1.SMT components storage environmental conditions
- Ambient temperature: Stock temperature <40℃.
- Production site temperature <30℃.
- Ambient temperature: <RH60%.
- Ambient atmosphere: the inventory and use environment must not have toxic gases such as sulfur, chlorine and acid that affect the soldering performance.
- Anti-static measures: To meet the requirements of SMT components for anti-static.
- Storage cycle of components
2.From the production date of the component manufacturer, the inventory time is not more than 2 years; the inventory time after purchase by the user of the whole plant is generally not more than 1 year; if the natural environment is relatively humid whole plant, the purchase of SMT components should be used in 3 months after, and in the storage place and component packaging to adapt to moisture-proof measures.
SMT devices with moisture-proof requirements: must be used up within 72H after opening, and the longest should not exceed one week. If it can not be used up, should be stored in RH20% dry box, has been damp SMD devices to be dried and damp treatment in accordance with the provisions.
Precautions when baking：
- Where the plastic tube packaging SMD (SOP, SOJ, PLCC and QFP, etc.), the packaging tube is not high temperature resistant, can not be directly put into the oven baking, should be placed in a separate metal tube or metal tray before baking.
- There are two types of QFP packaging plastic trays: non-high temperature resistant and high temperature resistant. High temperature resistant (note Tmax=135℃, 150℃ or 180℃, etc.) can be directly put into the oven for baking, not high temperature resistant can not be directly put into the oven for baking, in case of accidents, should be put in another metal tray for baking. When transferring and placing should prevent damage to the pins, so as not to destroy its work surface sex.
3.Requirements when picking up SMT components
When transporting, dividing, inspecting or manually placing, if the staff needs to pick up the SMT devices, they should wear anti-static wrist straps, try to use suction pen operation, and pay special attention to avoid touching the pins of SOP, QFP and other devices to prevent the pins from warping and deformation.
4.Storage methods for remaining SMD
- Equipped with a special low-temperature and low-humidity storage box. Store SMDs that are temporarily unused after opening or together with the feeder in the box. However, it is more expensive to equip a large special low-temperature and low-humidity storage box.
- Use the original intact bags. As long as the bag is not broken and the desiccant inside is in good condition (all black circles of the temperature indication card are blue and no pink), you can still put the unused SMD back into the bag and then seal it with tape.